HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Baixar Gratis Esr3 Iso 1
Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:25 am by tryskhrys

» Baixar Gratis Esr3 Iso 1
Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:25 am by tryskhrys

» Baixar Gratis Esr3 Iso 1
Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 am by tryskhrys

» Baixar Gratis Esr3 Iso 1
Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:24 am by tryskhrys

» Katy Carr Paszport 2012 Full Album
Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:08 pm by tryskhrys

» Baixar Gratis Esr3 Iso 1
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:35 pm by tryskhrys

» Free Hollywood Jungle Movie Hindi Dubbed Torrent Downloads Torrent
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:26 am by tryskhrys

» RealPlayer 11.1.3 Gold Build 6.0.14.806 [FULL - With Validator]
Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:14 am by tryskhrys

» Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 Keygens Only (32-64bits) [FQM-Release]
Fri May 30, 2014 12:55 am by tryskhrys

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
MegaMan Topsites
 

Share | 
 

 if capcom stole pikmin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegamanZXer77

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: if capcom stole pikmin   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:50 pm

would we see olimar.exe in the new battle network if capcom stole pikmin? the world may never know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prometheus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: if capcom stole pikmin   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:51 pm

U do have a good point. If they REALLY did, they would make it obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zxexchange.forumotion.net
Aeolus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: if capcom stole pikmin   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:53 pm

MegamanZXer77 wrote:
would we see olimar.exe in the new battle network if capcom stole pikmin? the world may never know

Nah, we'd just get even more of a Pokemon ripoff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegamanZXer77

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: if capcom stole pikmin   Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Aeolus wrote:
MegamanZXer77 wrote:
would we see olimar.exe in the new battle network if capcom stole pikmin? the world may never know

Nah, we'd just get even more of a Pokemon ripoff.

not nessecerily. pikmin ds, the digital planet. GUEST STARRING MEGAMAN.EXE lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSonicGoku

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere In Green hill zone

PostSubject: Re: if capcom stole pikmin   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:08 pm

MegamanZXer77 wrote:
Aeolus wrote:
MegamanZXer77 wrote:
would we see olimar.exe in the new battle network if capcom stole pikmin? the world may never know

Nah, we'd just get even more of a Pokemon ripoff.

not nessecerily. pikmin ds, the digital planet. GUEST STARRING MEGAMAN.EXE lol!

LOL I'd laugh my A** off if that happened!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/supersonicgoku
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: if capcom stole pikmin   

Back to top Go down
 
if capcom stole pikmin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Capcom Considering Localisation
» Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online
» Pikmin or Pikmin 2?
» Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"
» Pikmin 3's Alph!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Internets and Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: